Multiple Avenues of Growth to Influence Change
I am an educator with a focus on personal growth and professional development and learning. I curate and cultivate safe learning experiences to help people grow through difficult topics with ease. Some call it teaching, I call it magic! Read what others have said.
Fenesha, the Creative
Left Brain Insights
I am a self-taught student of metaphysics, of over 30 years. My earliest experience with ESP was at age five, and over the years life has allowed me to develop and hone my intuitive abilities, such as clairaudience and telepathy. A natural curiosity in self-awareness and development led me to learn about various modalities for growth-- the tarot, numerology, coaching, research based assessments, astrology, and more.
Fenesha, the Educator
Right Mind Guidance
For the past 15 years I've taught in the classroom, facilitated workshops and led coaching sessions nationwide. I began my career teaching 7th & 8th grade math, and then expanded the walls of my classroom to provide teaching and learning for educators and students nationwide through workshops, conferences, and coaching. I currently travel and educate educators.
Left Brain Insight. Right Mind Guidance.
My combined experiences in the K-12 education industry and metaphysics community allows me to gather a wide variety of strategies and techniques to support your growth and development. I use an intuitive approach combined with effective instructional and communication strategies to help you grow. Using various modalities and uniquely designed learning experiences I help people clarify their goals and objectives, move beyond limitations, unearth hidden potentials, and make decisions from a place of authenticity. That’s the magic, and it is my gift to you!
Inspiring & Empowering Women
Driven by my desire to inspire and empower women, I've immersed myself in various ventures and projects over the years, some of which are:
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a Master’s Degree in Instructional Leadership from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Learn more by viewing my professional profile.
No matter what space you’re in, Fenesha helps you to find another dimension to move.
Past Audiences Include:
- Over 160 school districts nationwide
- Mainstream Development Educational Group, LLC
- National Council of Negro Women - Chicago South Suburban Section
- Delta G.E.M.S. of Delta Sigma Theta, Inc.
- Chicago International Charter School
- City Colleges of Chicago - Staff Development Day
- Heal a Woman to Heal a Nation Conference
- Sisters Standing On Shoulders Mentoring Program
- National Council of Negro Women, South Suburban Chapter (IL)
- Polished Pebbles Mentoring Program
- MOMS Inc. - Mothers of Murdered Sons
- National Alumnae Association of Spelman College Chicago Chapter Leadership Conference
- Self-Employment Expo
- Stylistic TV
- Treatment Alternatives for Safe Communities - Brown Bag Lunch
- Opportunity Seekers Networking Group at Morris Graduate School of Management
- Think Royally, Inc.
- Maple Park United Methodist Church
- Faith Family and Future Center of South Holland
- Metropolitan Family Services (STRIVE)
- The Scentuary